DRAMBLYS is a non-profit organisation located in Spain that works for the promotion of social innovation. In DRAMBLYS we combine sociological imagination & inquiry with social creativity and design to approach, explore, and innovate solutions to contribute to sustainable development. Our main programmes and areas of expertise include the following: programmes design and evaluation, data visualization and social innovation design, development and management.
In DRAMBLYS, we aspire to serve as an interactive platform and meeting point to exchange, design, inspire and promote social innovation projects and creative alternatives, both globally and locally. We aim to facilitate creative dialogues and co-create sustainable alternatives and so, to inspire new social entrepreneurs and community leaders & promote sustainable ways of living.
DRAMBLYS operative strategy is based on the following activities:
- Promotion and implementation of activities to support social innovation (research, analysis of case of studies, etc.);
- Development of specific tools (ICT and non ICT based working methodologies) to answer social challenges;
- Consultancy services on social innovation for public and private organizations (companies, professional associations, public bodies, public administration, NGOs, social actors);
- Collaboration in multilateral projects at national, European and International levels aimed to:
- Create formal and informal networks on innovation ecosystem (including human capital; social entrepreneurship; alternative funding; training and learning, etc.);
- Design, develop and coordinate socio-economic research activities within the framework of European and international partnerships;
- Capacity building and training;
- Define and implement communication and dissemination activities through social networks;
- Involve and dynamise multi-stakeholder based pilot and demonstration activities;
- Define and design evaluation tools, according to European and international indicators and standards;
- Develop socio economic studies, etc