Creating a social business. The challenge.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You failed the quiz. Try again!
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 2 – Level 1 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 2 – Level 2 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 2 – Level 3 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 2 – Level 4 Badge
1. What is a social entrepreneur?
2. Which of the below is an example of a social business?
3. Individuals who are intrinsically motivated by a passion to improve the lives of those around them will have a better chance to succeed in their social entrepreneurial endeavors.
4. How can a social business continue to grow and develop?
5. What are the 3 P’s of Business Management model?
6. Social enterprises exploit the people, or the stakeholders that they engage with.
7. What happens to any profits in a social business?
8. Which of the following is a challenge that social businesses can tackle?
9. What is the name of the Irish successful social business that was founded in 2012?
10. It is important that organisations reflect on their business operations to thrive