Sustainable resources planning. Beyond planning.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You failed the quiz. Try again!
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 4 – Level 1 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 4 – Level 2 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 4 – Level 3 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 4 – Level 4 Badge
1. Even though a social business determines a certain social objective and strives to achieve it, it cannot neglect to find the means to recover its full costs.
2. Fill in the blanks.
While a does not distribute its profits (dividends) to its shareholders, it is required to these profits (surpluses) in its target social issue and target group of beneficiaries; this way, it maintains its to society and the common good.
3. Match the concepts to their corresponding definition:
- material resources
- non-material resources
Social capital, human capital, political capital
4. Social capital is an important non-material resource. It includes for example:
5. How can you manage natural resources in a sustainable way?
6. The use of natural resources is sustainable when the resources are renewable and used in a responsible way (not using more than can replenish).
7. How can you foster social sustainability with your business?
8. Besides an improved financial performance and increased customer loyalty, a sustainable use of resources can foster innovation and help attract and engage employees.
9. Fill in the blanks.
A helps to assess the different use of resources in a business. A resource inventory is a of all the available resources; it records all the relevant information, including the why particular resources are important at a particular moment in time.
10. Managing resources sustainably requires careful planning and constant readjustments. For this to happen, the business needs to constantly monitor its resources with the scope to optimize performance, increase productivity, and set realistic goals. The variety and volume in resources call for informed assessments through monitoring reports.