Getting started! Making the first step in practice.
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You failed the quiz. Try again!
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 5 – Level 1 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 5 – Level 2 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 5 – Level 3 Badge
Congratulations! You unlocked the Module 5 – Level 4 Badge
1. Figuring out your competition before starting your business will:
2. The legalisation of social enterprises is the same for EU countries
3. Fill in the blanks.
Your social enterprise needs to become known in . In order to do so, you should be active in a like the one we live in. Some steps are fundamental such as having a and being active on .
4. A coupon for a second visit can be used as an incentive for customers.
5. In order to evaluate the first days of your business, it is important to reflect on:
6. Hazard and risk are synonymous.
7. The risks that are generated from within the company and can be forecasted are:
8. Risk assessment is divided in 3 steps:
9. Fill in the blanks.
The risk matrix is about two main factors:
10. Experiences, if they are positive, cannot help you improve.